Wednesday 22 July 2009

Is the next step actually meeting people in real life?


As you all know lately we have started the whole Stickam thing [ And I must admit, I do it daily ] But are we going to far? We are letting people hear us and actually see us. Maybe there is no danger in that.. but we are getting ever more confident, for example a few years ago none of us would of even dreamed of it for the threat of being perved on or stalked ect. But it seems we are now getting ever more comfortable with strangers millions of miles away..

I know people who have even gave their phone number out on here. A terrible mistake or just another way to keep in contact?

I just wonder, are we getting TOO comfortable with people we don't know.


Fay [ Raw. ]

4 comments:

Annabelle said...

yes,yes we are.

BUT NOT ME!

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

I've gave my e-mail address to loads of people,
and I've even gave my phone number to one.
But I trust her. We talk on MSN every day and she's been on webcam.

sunray said...

I would never give my mobile, phone or adress to someone of Stardoll. The farthest I've been and am ever going to go is give out my email.
I'm sorry to all those that think meeting up/exchanging numbers is a good idea, but tbh that person could dislike you and sent you threatening text messages and crap like that, and that's not something I'm prepared to risk.
dumbos

sahar-star said...

I'd never give out my phone number, I've gave out my E-mail, but I rarely talk to anyone from Stardoll on msn, I posted my pics few times but I don't think I'll be doing that anymore :/